Looking to get hired online? Stand out with your very own portfolio website.
A portfolio website lets your work speak for itself. It’s one of the most important steps when marketing your skills in front of potential clients.
|Read More: How to Get Started as a Freelancer|
Before you start the lesson, we recommend you have the following ready:
- Sitebeat Account (Sign up for FREE here)
- 7-Step Checklist for Setting Up Your Portfolio Website
What you’ll learn:
- The 7 steps to attracting, engaging, and converting customers with your portfolio website
- How to create your portfolio website with Sitebeat in less than an hour
- The most important sections of a portfolio website
- 10 Easy Steps to Landing Your First Freelance Client
- Stunning Art Portfolio Ideas to Inspire Your Own
- Does Your Portfolio Website Need an SSL Certificate?